Business Phone Service
Traditional business phone service has dramatically changed over the years, but they need to communicate with customers, partners, and vendors to remain the same. Many small to medium-size businesses have different stages of how they communicate and products to achieve it. Some companies utilize a modern VoIP service while others are still utilizing traditional analog and digital voice circuits, traditional hardware-based telephone systems, or VoIP-based telephone systems. With GoPackets VoIP phone services, you never have to worry about what stage your company is currently at. We have a solution to save money, increase productivity, and reliability for every stage with the ability to transform companies from a 20-year-old analog telephone system to our award-winning cloud-based VoIP platform.
GoPackets can help your business or organization with:
- Simple analog multi-line phones with traditional analog phone lines - If your local telephone company has indicated they will be discontinuing or has discontinued their analog phone line service, GoPackets can simulate those lines and provide your monthly phone service at a much lower monthly cost.
- Old hardware-based telephone system or key system - If you're not ready to retire your old hardware-based telephone system, but you would like to save money on the phone lines that connect to it, GoPackets can provide Analog or Digital T1/PRI circuits utilizing our modern VoIP platform.
- Expensive digital T1/PRI voice circuit replacement - Many businesses are still using local telephone company digital voice circuits to their existing Telephone PBX. They may have purchased these circuits years ago and continue to pay extremely high monthly rates. GoPackets can provide VoIP replacement circuits that require no changes and the Telephone PBX will not know the difference, but your company bottom line will.
- Remote Telework and Home Offices - Many businesses have allowed workers to perform their jobs from home. With the recent Coronavirus pandemic, most office workers had to work from home. Voice communications that were once easy and secure from an office now have to work at home. GoPackets VoIP Phone service allows the same capability at home that you get from the office and more. Your employees can keep a phone at the office and at home, both will ring and both allow you to make outbound calls.
- Centralize Fax with Voice - Most would think that Fax has gone the way of dinosaurs, but nothing could be farther from reality. For many, it's still the preferred way of doing business and with many, it's a legal requirement. GoPackets provides WebFax (Internet Fax) and traditional hardware Fax support. Either way, you can receive and send faxes reliably with our Fax tuned routing. With WebFax, you can receive your fax in the unified web portal or to your email. In addition, you can send a fax by email or have your phone extension check for fax before connecting a regular call.
These are just a few of the popular ways GoPackets can help your business or organization. If you have other reasons for replacing or starting a new phone service, give GoPackets a call or fill out the form below to have our specialist assist you. We want to help!