GoPackets Fax service allows companies and organizations to not only utilize our Phone Service but the ability to send and receive faxes via the Internet (WebFax) or a traditional hardware fax machine. Within the same GoPackets unified web portal, you can access these optional Fax features.
GoPackets can help your business or organization with Fax:
- Replacement analog lines for traditional physical Fax machines: If your local telephone company charges you for a Fax analog line from years ago or indicated they will be discontinuing or has discontinued their analog line service, GoPackets can simulate that line and provide you monthly fax service at much lower monthly cost with a Fax extension and converter (ATA).
- Old hardware-based Fax machine: If you're not ready to retire your old hardware-based Fax machine, but you would like to save money on the phone lines that connect to it, GoPackets can provide Analog or Digital T1/PRI fax circuits utilizing our modern VoIP platform.
- Replacement of a costly digital T1/PRI voice circuit: Many businesses and organizations are still using local telephone company digital voice circuits for their existing telephone PBX or key system that has a Fax Machine attached. They may have purchased these digital circuits years ago and continue to pay extremely high monthly rates. GoPackets can provide VoIP/Fax replacement circuits that require no changes and the telephone PBX will not know the difference, but your company balance sheet will.
- Remote Telework, Home, and Alternative Office space: Many businesses have allowed workers to perform their jobs from home. With the recent Coronavirus pandemic, most office workers had to work from home. Fax communications that were once easy and secure from an office now have to work at home. GoPackets Fax service allows Faxes via email or the placement of a fax machine in a home environment or alternative office space.
- Shared Fax and Phone: Would you like to share your telephone number with both your fax and phone? GoPackets allows you to have your extension check for fax first and if it is not a fax, it will ring your phone.
These are just a few of the popular ways GoPackets can help your business or organization with Fax service. If you have other reasons for replacing or starting a new Fax service, give GoPackets a call or fill out the form below to have our specialist assist you. We want to help!